Bähr construction and agricultural machinery has developed an innovative rotary hoe for soil cultivation in vineyards an added it to the range.Bähr construction and agricultural machinery has developed an innovative rotary hoe for soil cultivation in vineyards an added it to the range.
NEW: A new alternative under-vine rotary hoe
ROTARY HOE: The new alternative for caring for the under-vine area in the vineyards of Bähr construction and agricultural machinery. Without chemicals!
Video of the rotary hoe being used in a vineyard:
Benefits of the under-vine rotary hoe
- stable trench digging
- solid lift tower
- double-acting cylinder
- high-quality steel rotary hoe wheel
- continuously variable rotary hoe
- easy- to-change rotary hoe wheels
- combination of rotary hoe and wheel possible
- may be used on its own or in combination with a fingerweeder
Extendable rotary hoe: hydraulic under-vine adjustment
- stable execution
- hydraulic side shift
hydraulic three-point adjustment frame
- suitable for front and rear mounted machines
- fingerweeders and rotary hoes can be added to the adjustable frame
- Working width from 1.40 to 2.60 m
Article about Bähr rotary hoe in “Der Deutsche Weinbau”
An article on the Bähr rotary hoe was published in issue 5/16 of “Der Deutsche Weinbau”.