The finger hoe was developed for undergrowth cultivation in vineyards. Tillage under the vine is still a real challenge for winemakers. The adjustable finger hoe was especially designed for viticulture.
Video of finger hoe in combination with rotary hoe
More pictures to the finger hoe
The finger hoe is the perfect complement to the rotary hoe. Two effects are achieved at once in combination with the Bähr Weinbautechnik rotary hoe The soil is loosened in the undergrowth with the rotary hoe and then the soil is mixed using the finger hoe. This counteracts the re-growth of grasses. In addition, the roots of weeds are not covered with fresh soil. The formation of a longitudinal trench is prevented with finger hoe, and a finely broken up, levelled undergrowth area is left behind. The finger hoe is an ideal complement to the undergrowth rotary hoe for tillage in vineyards.
Advantages of using a finger hoe in combination with a rotary hoe:
– Driving speed approximately 6-12 km/h
– Continuously adjustable angle adjusting and lateral inclination
– Can be used on its own or in combination with a rotary hoe
– Hydraulic three-point adjustment frame (1.40 – 2.60 m working width )
– Can be used on both sides
– The formation of a longitudinal trench is prevented with a finger hoe- Levelled, finely broken up undergrowth
You will find more information on the rotary hoe here: >>Continue to rotary hoe